Friday, September 17, 2010

OT Test

Today was a one of a kind day that I don't think I'd like repeating... well, I'm still not sure yet.
Woke up at 645 as usual and ate breakfast in the Caf with my roomie, went to Diction (I love that class), went to Theory and Dr. Meadors came in and surprised us with a pop quiz on key signatures (and I got the A major key signature right and when he asked for the parallel I kinda freaked out. It's A minor just in case you didn't know), went to Old Testament afterwards and we had our first test on Genesis-Deuteronomy. 50 multiple choice questions. I think maximum I got 5 wrong. Guess we'll find out on Monday. Other than that ever homework assignment I've turned in and quiz and test I've taken I've gotten A's on. It excites me =]]]
After my test in OT I went to Jazzman's for a Sprite and some chillax time, which was well spent with Kirk talking about music and things that college will possibly bring; had lunch right after with Shane and Kirk and a guy named Seth (who also knew a homeschooled family with 10 kids in it, cept they were weird. He applauded me on my normal-ness hehe) then went back to my room and took a nice hour and a half long nap :D Came back to the Caf to turn in my Pref card and in order of importance: Laguna, Swannanoa, Kissimee, and Nenamoosha. I'm reeeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy hoping I get Laguna BECAUSE almost every girl I met there was somebody I could see myself easily being friends with and they kinda reminded me of me and my sister when we get crazy-awesome together (and yes, that is one word). Met Laurie's little sister Lee who's coming here next fall and can't wait for it and she'll be a music major like me! Went to Kroger with Shane to get some laundry detergent because I think I left mine in the laundry room and somebody stole it.. psh. I got me some of those sheet things that you can use for soap, a dryer sheet, and a static guard, or something of that sort. Ate dinner and then Laurie, Meagan, Lorin and I went to the movies to see Easy A. It was an alright movie, there were definitely retarded parts, like maybe the whole movie, but the cute parts were really cute.
As of right now, I'm in the laundry room, sitting on top of about 3 washers with my Mac in my lap and my earbuds in jammin away cause no one else is in here (=D) and when I'm done I'll go back to my room, snack on a little somethin, and take a shower. Why are you taking a shower at night you may ask? Here's why: tomorrow is "Squeal Day" where girls from your future tribe come into your room, take you with them to a secret room and reveal to you what tribe you'll be in. This is all before the 9am hour, which sucks. And they did tell us to sleep in our shirts, brush our teeth the night before (which I will anyway, duh) and be ready. Code for: you won't have time to do squat when we come to your room to get you. Mmmm. This excites me. :-p I mean I am excited about the tribes and where God wants me to go, but 9am?? FORREAL?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!??!?!??!
I'll let you know how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment