Monday, October 25, 2010

the weekend is cominggggg

OKAY
HI again, I'm here, I'm still alive
My past weekend was a Singer's retreat and I wouldn't change it for the world. So many relationships were built that wouldn't have normally been built otherwise, and there was such a spiritual note on the whole weekend that it shocked me, but in a good way :)
The only bad thing about that weekend is Saturday night my phone fell through a crack in the dock straight into the lake, so Kendall's phone is no more.
Merh
I also found out Saturday that I can't take anybody to the Laguna formal in December, nonetheless take anybody, BECAUSE the Festival of Lights (one of the biggest things EVER at MC) is performing that night so I can't go, there ain't no way. So the guy I had already asked I had to tell him that we couldn't go, but we planned a weekend for Memphis in November anyway :D
Got a lot of homework done tonight, which I kind of surprised myself ha, and I'm anxiously awaiting the weekend where I can coem home and see my awesome family who sent me a package full of wonderful things and hilarious letters!
Tomorrow Singers is headed out again to go sing at a couple of colleges and high schools, which that'll be fun, more quality time with nothing but hardcore music majors
:DDDDDD
Now I'm going to finish my laundry and head to bed so I won't die from lack of sleep in the morning
PEACE
-Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment